B6 Rings Size | OnceMoreWithLove SanMunchkin Collaboration Printable Insert ©
OnceMoreWithLove SanMunchkin Collaboration Printable Insert
* This insert contains two different layouts great for your every day planning needs!
* Pages 1 - 2 are blank covers you can fill in yourself!
* Pages 3 - 10 are pages with grid on top with two vertical sections beneath them. These are great weekly overviews or even daily pages! Choose your preferred graphics when printing! (Page 3-4; Page 5-6; Page 7-8; Page 9-10)
* Pages 11 - 14 are vertical layouts where the left columns standard 1.5 inch sticker width and the right columns are great for daily lists! These can be used for week on 4 page verticals! Choose your preferred graphics when printing! (Page 11-12; Page 13-14)
* All graphics courtesy of OnceMoreWithLove.
* Listing photo is of our Personal Wide Rings insert. Graphics and lines or grids may vary depending on size.
* Format: PDF, 14 total pages, 7 pages printed front and back. Must have Adobe PDF to print. (You can download Acrobat Reader FREE from http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
* Printing: Use "actual size" setting on your printer and make sure to download file to your computer. Make sure to NOT fit to page when printing or the size will not be correct. The pages are formatted to print double sided/duplex printing. Print all odd pages first, flip and print even pages behind odd pages. Fold pages with odd pages as the outside cover. For more assistance, please feel free to contact me!
* File includes cut lines to assist in trimming down inserts to appropriate pocket/field notes size.
Digital files are non refundable nor exchangeable.
Item listed is a digital file for PRINT only.
Annie Plans Printables are for personal use only.
Annie Plans Printables are not for commercial use.
Annie Plans Printables prohibits transfer to third party.
Copyright © 2018 by Annie Plans Printables
All rights reserved. No part of this file may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Annie Plans Printables.